Pitman Farms Turkey Plant
Moroni Turkey Processing
Under the direction of the maintenance supervisor, is responsible for the maintenance of all facility equipment and machinery (general, electrical and refrigeration), as well as plant construction.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment in the plant.
- Maintenance on pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- Train on machines in all departments.
- Required to rotate to other positions as directed by maintenance supervisor.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- Self motivated; ability to function without continuous supervision.
- Ability to lift and properly move at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to work safely and report safety hazards.
- Must have good knowledge of welding plumbing, mechanics, carpentry.
- Requires a MFC forklift certification.
- Prior experience in maintenance field.
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, and reach.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, PTO, 401k Retirement Plan